ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 695
    I am more than happy to have poured so much into Spenda, to answer your curiosity as to why?

Well that is something I couldn't even begin to explain to someone suffering from Dunning-Kruger effect, spending his precious days/months handling out his unsolicited advice for free.

Anyone who throw down 500k plus on any stock, doesn't do so from the knowledge he gains from nothing more than opinions from armchair experts on HC.

Spenda has a proven blueprint now, thanks to Carpet Court.

So now, (IMO of course), will just apply this into many other sectors, with only a few tweaks needed to fit the new dimension of customer.

Let's take the agriculture sector for an example shall we Lithiumburn, that will require very little moving parts - manpower to execute huge flows in big chunks.

I think anyone that has the ability to look at what's happening in the background with Mastercard, Hedera and Fresh Supply CO, this should be enough to get us all at least to start to think about what's possible here.

However I appreciate the banter and opinions laid out from all here, but I've made my own mind up and that's why I tipped a few bucks in.

Anyway, unlike yourself by the looks of it, living the good life.

All the time in the world to waste, having no real responsibilities, but to those saving us from the big bad wolf, I have a business to run.

I hope to read your thoughts once this baby has turned and see if you can offer an honest opinion once we deliver the goods.

Maybe you can even congratulate holders and wish them all the best in the future, that would be a great sign of true character.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $55.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $21.39K 1.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 5972326 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 8980430 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.