SWF 0.00% 12.5¢ selfwealth limited

It's simple in my eyes, we have people being place in management...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    It's simple in my eyes, we have people being place in management who fail to understand the industry they're in. Specifically, the platform primarily revolves around software/brokerage and trading and their biggest perspective is that they need to remain compeitive which they've inevitably failed to do so.

My perspective is these people simply shouldn't hold a leadership role at this company if they're intending on doing anything to grow it, there's another motive behind the scenes and I think madamswer has nailed it. There will be take over or a merger of some sort sometime in the future.

I have absolutely zero confidence in the current team, the new CEO having no prior experience running an actual tech company and the amount of people that hold high paying positions in this company which effectively merits them as worthless to their roles. The company has unfortunately turned into a cricle jerk of people on a board providing no additional developments to the direction to it's shareholders.

Take out of the above what you wish, it's simply my analysis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $28.87K 231.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 314999 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 98611 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.