SWF 0.00% 13.0¢ selfwealth limited

Nice chart.Though I don't think quadrant A is possible in the...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1461

Nice chart.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5911/5911613-1bdeedb6b4a6672fe11c802d3a6a8351.jpg

Though I don't think quadrant A is possible in the short term.

I think trade volumes are not related directly to interest rates rising or stabilizing, but more-so to cost of living being high currently (being a side-effect of the interest rates).

Pre-COVID: regular volumes, from your usual mix of long term investors and gamblers.
    During COVID: cash handouts = high trades volume and sign-ups, with a bias towards short term investors.
    Now: The usual long term investors, but with some of them having less cash than usual for investing. Few short term investors, as those ones are more prone to financial stress from cost of living.

So can trades go higher if interest rates stabilise here? Unlikely, until wages/cost of living improves.

But in the short term, we can consider how to compete with Stake/CMC who are getting most of the word of mouth in the mean-time.

Usually it's because of their low cost. But also that there's few complaints about their platforms.

We could hardly compete on cost with the cost structure how it was 1-2 years ago. It's improving now, so maybe there are more options to consider now in relation to pricing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2959 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 277640 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.