SWF 0.00% 12.0¢ selfwealth limited

I couldn't agree more with your comment mjb8410, rather...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I couldn't agree more with your comment mjb8410, rather disapointing that the larger shareholders have supported placing a CEO in place. We've seen ZERO from - that tells me that the sink is sinking.
    I can give you three that would be fantastic.

Crypto? and to anyone who says "why implement crypto when it's market cap is "x" amount etc", you want to implement it now ultimately to have it working on the platform BEFORE it gets in the hands of ETF's and the likes - not after it starts skyrocketing thus requiring 12 months of development/testing/fine tuning etc to actually implement it. The old CEO Catherine was on the right track with implementing crypto, she just failed to complete the execution.

Options trading for the US market. I wouldn't even bother with the ASX here purely based on the fact that the markets far too small to options trade here.

Enahnce the actual user experience of the platform - it's lackluster/boring at the moment and needs further community engagement/ability to allow users to regularly visit the site.

So there's definately room for additional features.

With the amount of money they have banked, they could easily hire the right team to have this implemented and it wouldn't cost more than $1M (that's pushing it as-well).
    Last edited by pradaxzy8: 22/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ $3.96K 33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 159001 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.