EXT 11.1% 1.0¢ excite technology services ltd

re: Ann: Notification of Entitlement Issue Ta... skip,the cat...

1. 116 Posts.
    re: Ann: Notification of Entitlement Issue Ta... skip,
    the cat regarding the ri is now out of the bag with the Ann levelling the knowledge playing field a little - have to agree with coalking 94% take up is awesome - i think that result unsettled the big boys who would in normal circumstances have been looking for lot less of a take up - probably been meetings of the factions to discuss the cards now in their hands - Dattles and co will be running around lining up his troops to make sure of his voting position, wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the A$14 mill of polo is already in ext no matter what price - its only going to go north from here barring armageddon, then the rest of the cash will be used first priority to now they'll be looking for somewhere to put the cash I wouldn't be surprised - Where is BMN? next to Rossing South - BMN however don't need cash at the moment - problem no cheap entry apart from the market - that'll hurt even though on an EV/lb basis they're the best bet going - pure speculation on my part - looking for sp upward movement of ext either from this point on but no later than the first resource Ann which I expect around the 6th October latest. The dattles game will of course be "to go mining" but there are too many Dattles supporters who are on record as wanting it flogged off before then - that support may waiver as resource to mine is too far in the distance for them - there are enough of "the give me the cash now" herbets to cause the outcome of a "mining vote" to be very doubtful indeed. As you say $14m would buy a nice slice of BMN - is that what is holding the sp of BMN back - I wonder - all speculation on my part

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $14.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $30.32K 3.344M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3326849 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 11732004 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.