LOM 6.67% 5.6¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Ann: Notification of Final Acceptances and Appendix 3B, page-38

1. 6,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    The original bridging financier found no ongoing concerns or flaws in Lucapa diamond coy after a very extensive due diligence for a $15 million loan.
    The only problem was the gazetting had not been done,to myself i am aware it is a factor that can not be dismissed as once discovered it was expected to be finalised in around 3 months from feb,yet it still has not been finalised.Now one might see this as a concern and rightly so but confirmation was given to Lucapa that it is merely a formality that allows both govt and local to investigate this coy and its history of doing buisness,since that date Lucapa has well and truly showed as a reliable and trustworthy coy and i have been told by outside sources that local govt is actually even more slower than main govt.I have been told that it is a patience thing and the same problem exists in Australia to a degree so this inturn is the key to major institutes investing into lucapa,once done all boxes are ticked.
    Now here lies the opportunity because as i see it both will appear at the same time a kimberlite program showing extensive research and pitting and mineral indicators and of course an alluvial area that is in fact sitting on top of a kimberlite and showing more recognition that it is in fact an Elluvial and has been proven to hard to work out as there are 2 kimbos so close that as i stated before there is a pool of diamonds in that vicinity ,allowing separation of those factors at this point not factual enough to report as either.
    The main risk in investing in Lom is not the geology at all, IT'S actually outside time factors that we have no control over but this coming to a head very soon as it meets an announcement to market of kimberlite exploration proof and to actually start drilling the first Kimberlite at L259 in under 2 months.Anyones thought to investing here is at that cusp now and simply its all about the before and after any one of these announcements appear.
    I see some not concentrating on these 2 factors and more on disproving the arse end of the risk.
    I hope that helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.