NXS 3.33% 29.0¢ next science limited

Ann: Notification of forthcoming release of escrowed securities, page-2

1. 18,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3825

Notification of forthcoming release of escrowed securities

Sydney, Australia, Friday, 9 April 2021: Next Science Limited (ASX:NXS) (Next Science / Company) advises, in accordance with Listing Rule 3.10A, that 72,847,807 fully paid ordinary shares and 5,850,000 options (Escrowed Securities) will be released from escrow on 18 April 2021.
    The Escrowed Securities have been subject to a mandatory ASX imposed escrow restriction for 24 months since the date of official quotation of Next Science ordinary fully paid shares on 18 April 2019.

....I make that close enough to 80 million new shares arriving ...

[Next Science Prospectus]

Which is about a third more shares.... or even more because 80 million is more than half of 120 odd million ?

Anyway it is a lot however you count it ...

To add some more thoughts;
    My limited prospectus/options/analytical skills went and hid in the corner when I asked them to work out the cost of converting the options but I think - as per the top spoiler image 2 - that 56c might be the going rate for most of them?

I then asked the psychology skills to lend a hand and determine what it might mean that the quiet little NXS trading arena could be flooded with shares? .......
    They told me that if the directors expect good news, they will *retain* their liberated shares.
    (because it would be dumb not to right?)
    But then they remembered all that director buying under 25c and wondered if the directors were preemptively buying so as to replace the shares they intended to sell BEFORE they were issued!

And then they said nobody would be selling on April 18 anyway because that is next Sunday week and the market is not open then.
    And I said there might be some off market transfers between friends over an autumnal barbecue on Sunday week?

And we gave it up as all too hard.....

So please feel free to contribute your thoughts, anyone with experience of companies suddenly getting a massive injection of new shares.

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 09/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $84.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 27.5¢ $25.44K 88.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 12840 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.