MLS 10.5% 2.1¢ metals australia ltd

Ann: Notification of MLSOC Option Expiry, page-4

1. 701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    What a nonsensical statement. If heads went to 15c there would be heaps of buyers converting mlsoc from 8c and under to make money from the arbitration. This is what happened a while back. Mlsoc and mlsod where trading at a discount to heads. I converted a heap then and then sold for a decent profit. There was the risk the sp wouldn't hold during the conversion process but I got to know when they use to convert to minimize that risk. I'm sure there were plenty of people who did the same. It is a bit of a race against the clock with mlsoc. Those samples are going have to be pretty good. I guess even then the key will be if the volume is great enough to sustain and hold a sp rerate while stale holders look to exit. I was smart enough the first time to sell everything at 18.5c Made the mistake to buy a shiteload of mlsob. Got most of them for nothing, trading them but of course converted them at 7c. Mls cash position is purely based on holders that did the same. Of course I have averaged down but here we are again. The people who pull the strings on this stock have plenty of money so let's hope they are in the mood to get the oppies in the money. I don't have much hope for mlsoc but I think mlsod there will be a concerted effort and influx of volume to get them over the line.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $18.64K 955.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 758061 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.