DNK 0.00% 31.7¢ danakali limited

PGuy , just because someone believes in something there’s a lot...

1. 1,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    PGuy , just because someone believes in something there’s a lot of other factors out there. In the great potash boom I road elemental from 5c to $3 when south Boulder went from 5c to $6. Only for them both to make no headway in the last 8 years. Elemental/KP2 has David harhorn at the helm who is the Richard goyder of south Africa. In his previous position he was on 6 mill US a year before committing all his time and energy to Kp2 picking up 60 million shares. The Oman future fund committed 20 million US dollars at 20c when they were 13c and SQM the biggest trader of potash committed the same. SQM are buying more now of Kp2. Going by your theory I’m guessing you think Kp2 will be worth buying as well if hathorn and SQM are still accumulating. Why ???? It’s a dead duck I would of thought but I don’t know SQM / hathorn / Oman future fund time lines or goals . Same with dnk both brothers have fingers in an awful lot of pies DNK is just one of many. All I do know is as we sit here tonight the only one that’s made money so far is euroz and the euroz brokers that have dumped most there dnk over the last 2 days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.