DNK 0.00% 8.8¢ danakali limited

Brucey- things chnge in life- that old crap you keep mentioning...

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    Brucey- things chnge in life- that old crap you keep mentioning was then- this is now.

and Topkloff I didnt follow elemental, I yes keep and eye on KP2 - its right up my alley- low cap project - in a crpped out sector - and cyle bottom. I like buying craped out juniors at cycle bottoms. KP2 is about to geta stonking big dilution at 2 cents but at least it then has some cash , (i think its £4.5 raising right?) and then im tempeted to pick some up, I believe foodstuff and agriculkture is the next good bull run . It hasnt moved much for yars (at all time lows a while ago inflation adjusted) while the usd has declined to hell .....and will keep declining. Thats why lumber/ pork bellies/ sugar futures etc etc are all smashing higher.

we like cycle bottom at the 10 ba99er clu- were bottom fishers as thats where most 10xer stocks live. We like to Go in early and buy stuff that everyone hates and try to help turn them around. Thats what we do. thats what were doing here in DNK.

As they say for most commodities and other stuff- " the cure for low prices is low prices -the cure for high prices is high prics" thats why we buy in to crapped out stuff- thats why we in the club are also pretty long crapped out uraniumjuniors - thats been a nightmre too he last 8 years - but now its gonna out perform as you know - same here IMO.

Topkloff in many years trading in the junior markets i have learned one fundamental tennant that most always holds true. "sell them when you love them and buy them when you hate them". In that vein the misery demoralisation an hatred of old shareholdrs towards DNK was one of the things that made me feel so bullish.!

Im happy you made on elemental before well done, and I also like the fact that the Potash markets also been crap for 8 years - as now IMO its time to move.

Remeber it was 10ba99er club who came in at rock bottom 29 cents and tried to buy that block of JPM unforytunately the the market got wind of it as we asked around amo0ngst mmbers and clients and it shot up to 45 cents without us. we let it settle and then crossed thammout at 39. that got rid of ( almost the last of the overhang from the old movie)

So this new DNK movie is beginning - since we showed up -weve cleaned out the old stale management, weve cleaned out the old stale shareholders , weve raised them their money to go to work, IMO the bank financing is arranged, weve got new bullish supporters comming in - Thats in just 8 weeks - the force is with us. - thats what happens in market cycle turnaround see. .

And also-read my lips - pin back you ears for sommore fundamentally good news hopefully on its way pretty damn soon. IMO if all goes well this news should be something even you and Brucey cant scoff at!!!.

So its all going on behind the scenes too- its not just me gobbing off up front here.

Anyway I hope we all make some good money. Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.