AVH 2.72% $2.86 avita medical inc.

Ann: Notification regarding unquoted securities - AVH, page-22

1. 4,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    I guess, ASIC is in difficult job and to very extent i can say that they must be getting complain from thousands of shareholders for various companies and i must say that they would be acting on the one they think easy win or they think there is something serious going on as multiple people making complain very often.

my recommendation is that as you already invested few thousands if not million in the stock then please please take 10 minutes (that is what it took me to file the complain) and lodge your complain to ASICs.

I have provided all necessary information above on company details so please take 10 minute out and complain.

this is my first complain and i will do it again if i see something is not right and more people do it the better it is, so please lodge your complain to asic.

lodging complain to ASIC is easy option then engaging lawyer to sue the company.. IMO.

remember you can always complain as anonymous investor and no need to provide your contact details.
    Last edited by JPGuru: 19/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.86
Change
-0.080(2.72%)
Mkt cap ! $194.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.92 $2.92 $2.85 $291.4K 101.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8539 $2.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.88 2950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.