AZL 8.70% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

This is pretty piss poor... Scoping study 2025 a year later for...

1. 736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    This is pretty piss poor... Scoping study 2025 a year later for PFS and then another year later for BFS..

Doesn't look like they are intending to drive results in any matter of speed or timeliness with options contingent on very normal and expected business milestones in an explorer looking to become a producer..

Completely disrespectful to shareholders to base performance rights on standard operating outcomes.. its like starting a donut shop and saying i am going to give myself a payrise once i work out how to use the coffee machine and put sprinkles on top.. its standard process.. not deserving of performance rights.. its actually expected and part of the explorer playbook from get go.. just issue shares under the company ESS instead of crafting this crap like it actually means something.. and wtf is a "profitable" PFS/BFS .. change my input values and assumptions and PFS/BFS is profitable.. how many times did we see this in the lithium run 5 years ago with these studies at prices that were above market and based on "projected" uplifts then the price dropped out the bottom and half those companies were consolidated and bought out or put into stand down.. AJM anyone.. . albeit if you can't run a project as profitable with current pricing then should have stopped at scoping study.. so who determines what a "successful" scoping study is.. seriously this is pretty crap what management are putting out here..

How about securing offtake agreements being contingent on production output being the basis for performance rights.. you know, putting yourself on the hook for the outcome and waiting to eat your cake like you actually respect the shareholders of the company rather than feathering your own nest. I would happily think 5 years on that outcome is acceptable rather than 5 years to actually start the process, while you get rewarded... The worst of this is they put zero pressure on themselves as a management group to perform.. but i guess with $50mil in the bank.. who gives a crap.. they can just coast for the next 3 years.. good work management.. lack of aspiration to couple with their lack of communication and lack of accountability for previous statements..

I hope for all shareholders particularly those who have been holding in the teens and higher that this is far from indicative of the way management seek to run this enterprise..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $80.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $199.3K 9.460M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2779450 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 857409 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 8251878
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.