EVG 0.00% 2.7¢ evion group nl

“I dismissed thoughts of those shares being picked up for half...

1. 2,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    “I dismissed thoughts of those shares being picked up for half the market price”. That’s the very reason I did not take off from the work on that date and the company had advised in their previous announcement the auction may not do ahead on that particular date.
    Question is how no one bid a fraction of a cent more than the quoted price. Pre-auction price 6c (0.1c paid, 5.99c unpaid). That’s why I am interested to know the whole process if anyone attended. Don’t like to know it ended up to management closer ones.

And you should recall the partly paid share price was dropped from 24c (0.1c paid and 23.9c unpaid) to 6c (0.1c paid and 5.99c) unpaid.

Why management bothered to auction those cheap shares for few Ks and how much they spent to get those few Ks?

Hope they do not drip feed that 4.4m shares to crush the price in low volume environment and just wait for volume events to unload for healthy profit.

I call spade a spade, doesn’t matter whether I have invested in a company or not and for me it’s a spade.

Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.