CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1401
    Agree and well said.

However if we get to this point, assuming FDA approval then the reality will be our value should have a market cap in excess of a billion dollars. Conservatively speaking $1 a share is not out of the picture for a takeover. We will all be happy little vegemites. I think it will take some time to get there however and FDA approval targets of 25-35 cents are more reasonable short term.

We must remember that the board and management we have here is more in line with an existing derma company worth many billions of dollars. Howie and Vinnie have done this before with Anacor. We are beyond blessed to have these blokes and unfortunately with that comes some crazy performance shares to keep them around.

Should revenue really kick off then the pipeline of products (which includes permetrex, btx 1503 and btx 1801) can really show their true strength and deliver next level value here. I still see a
    ten bagger from these levels. FDA approval is a complete game changer here!

Not long to go now and discussing "change of control" events is a positive if anything!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.