BRK 0.00% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

The notion that we must wait until 2028 for the plan to succeed...

1. 983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    The notion that we must wait until 2028 for the plan to succeed is somewhat misguided. Back in 2020/2021, there was a five-year plan to drill 20 wells, aiming for completion in 2025/2026. While we haven't fully met that target, it's worth noting that very few small cap companies meet their projected full production dates, with delays being quite common. Our current position is significantly better, as we now have a solid plan and secured funding.

We shouldn't need to wait until 2028 for stock price appreciation. While meaningful distributions (likely through buybacks rather than dividends) might not happen until then, there's nothing preventing a revaluation much sooner. By demonstrating our operational capability by successfully drilling multiple concurrent wells and showing the resulting cashflows, hopefully the company will finally rerate.

I see no reason why we can't achieve a market cap of AUD$100 million by the end of January next year, based on the production cash flows from existing and FMDP wells (which I have previously posted). With the biggest issue being attracting new investors into an unloved sector. People can have a look at those cashflows and make their own calculations and valuations which maybe better (or worse) than mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $27.1K 2.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 184091 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 45213055 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.03pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.