CTM 2.38% 43.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Ann: Notification regarding unquoted securities - CTM, page-11

1. 1,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    its not a story. on the basis of what the company has disclosed to us, thats merely my interpretation for the purposes of open discussion. what you term as unbearable, knocking and whingeing, is anything but. we are examining other perspectives than the one's we are given. its called having an open mind and considering things objectively. questioning and interrogating our investment. thats what these forums are for

i still hold the stock if you havent noticed, despite the fact that most long termers in here have all but sold out amidst the repeated delays. i am close to selling out too and will probably do so on the next pump (hopefully they have some news before the AGM). until then, i am really trying hard to find a compelling argument to stay in the stock (and i welcome all contrary arguments to my own!). freebie options on top of the repeated delays are not helping and have taken their toll

i have always maintained that management has been serviceable, hard-working with our best interests at heart. unfortunately this has not translated into meaningful progress towards production. i am talking about key de-risking milestones here like DFS etc. imho, through my eyes as a long term share holder looking on from the outside, progress is too slow and at times, muted

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $213.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 45.0¢ 42.5¢ $1.171M 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5699 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 51840 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.