EQX 0.00% 12.0¢ equatorial resources limited

What would you describe as 'a legacy shareholder'? What would...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    What would you describe as 'a legacy shareholder'? What would describe as investing in a shell?? I would describe someone that started buying at 32c when cash backing was 32c as someone investing in a shell. However I would also describe someone that started buying at 32c WAY BACK in 2014 as somewhat of a legacy shareholder????

Since that initial purchase I have bought EQX on 13 different occasions so its fair to say I am investing in a shell and backing the management....and now have a reasonable holding. I have managed to get my average entry down to 23c.

But fair crack of the sausage...it has been 8 years and 1/2 the cash was blown on a related company..so I think the current management has MASSIVE QUESTION MARKS against them. Sure they have a reasonable track record within the industry...but in EQX it is almost criminal how long nothing has happened and 1/2 the cash was blown.

I also question when they had $40m cash, cash burn was effectively ZERO...Now EQX has under 1/2 that EQX are burning $500k a quarter.???? Hopefully that indicates they are looking at projects.

I could give you a long list of cheaper shells (enterprise value) out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.