OJC 2.94% 17.5¢ the original juice co. ltd

Ann: Notification regarding unquoted securities - FOD, page-8

1. 604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Yes their have been some shady insider issues that i have noticed the first and main one was norman li selling 3mill worth of shares at 5.4c and then a capital raising happening at 3.5c for the exact amount except for a substantial discount, makes me think they are taking advantage of the stock.

I just feel the recent buying from batman pty which happens to be an investor in alot of companies the former ceo Domenic Martino invested in(i looked into them and it seems batman investments has done pretty well so it looks like a decent indicator.

3.5c seems to be where the smart/insider connected money seems to place the fair value of the company, my only issue is what happens when the price pumps, will they continue to make back alley agreements against the interests of shareholders.

I really believe this companies juice lab and original black labels are a stable revenue that will continue to grow, if only management would clean up there act and show some transparency.

PS. i appreciate you sharing your indepth analysis of the details most people don't think to factor in, keep up the good work, time and patience will pay off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $114.5K 663.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51545 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 161873 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OJC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.