HGO 0.00% 7.5¢ hillgrove resources limited

Hi Allee, Thats all a bit academic for me.I like Warren Buffets...

1. VYR
    4,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2682

Hi Allee, Thats all a bit academic for me.

I like Warren Buffets take on bitcoin. " I wouldn't buy all the bit coin in the world if it was offered to me for $50." Why? because he rightly says it doesn't earn anything like every other currency. Put a weeks wages under the mattress and when you take it out 10 years later it won't be enough to pay for a hair cut, which is of course about all you will get if you buy and hang onto bit coin until the penny finally drops.

Block chain technology could have a bright future but I can't understand why people think a bit coin has any value let alone an eye watering one. It's an infinitely renewable resource which is backed by , well nobody really. It doesn't earn anything and it costs real money to store the data that identifies it, if in fact any such data exists. There is no motive for the wags ,who most likely just pretend to mine it, to maintain it.

Currencies used to be backed by gold reserves. Now days they are backed by central governments balance sheets which is also a bit of a furphy because the currency is an infinitely renewable resource for them as they can print as much of it as they like and dilute the existing currency holders by turning a pound in to a penny in no time. A bit like shares in an Exploration company that doesn't earn anything and keeps printing more shares to pay the bills. At least

The Ethernet Salesman tells the gullible punters he can turn their dollars into Either and we all know that Ether evaporates into thin air.

I wonder if the Broker having sold the shares he didn't want got sick of all the complaints from the investors who bought the story because they wanted a bit of the company .

Could he be the one creating the buying frenzy by wiping the last bit of the sell lines in quick fashion and kicking the price up so he can gleefully tell his loyal supporters "See I told you so"

Lets see what tomorrow brings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $157.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ $205.3K 2.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 955499 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 199543 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.6¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ 947282
Last updated 15.34pm 06/05/2024 ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.