HGO 0.00% 7.5¢ hillgrove resources limited

Thanks Alee.The missing bits paint a different story.It's hard...

1. VYR
    4,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2682
    Thanks Alee.

The missing bits paint a different story.

It's hard not to agree with what follows.

"To believe that the whole world is going to abandon 5000 years of financial standards and reliance on the precious metal that has done its job as a safe haven is extraordinarily foolish, I don’t give a shit how bullish you are on Bitcoin."

The article then moves on , and unfortunately supports, the big fallacy of thinking that bit coins are new age legitimate currency.

It rightly points out that currency can do things that gold and any other commodities can't do when you want to buy a glass of Hill Smith but totally misses the point that bit coin isn't a gold backed or in fact anything back legitimate currency

Imagine a bloke who designs artificial limbs trying to trade his skills for a pint at his local.

Bit coins aren't block chain supported Government backed currency .

They are pie in the sky like Margarita Ville , Heaven or for those who don't tithe to get to heaven and live like there is no tomorrow, Hell.

P.S.

Old mate did cover himself for missing the obvious.

Not sure what Disallowed he was selling but if it was HGO the punters won't be disappointed.

QTR’s Disclaimer: I am an idiot and often get things wrong and lose money. I may own or transact in any names mentioned in this piece at any time without warning. I didn’t double check any numbers or figures in this piece and am generally lazy with my research.. You are on your own. Do not make decisions based on my blog. .. Also, I just straight up get shit wrong a lot. I mention it numerous times because it’s that important that you know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $157.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ $205.3K 2.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 955499 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 199543 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.6¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ 947282
Last updated 15.34pm 06/05/2024 ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.