HMD 8.00% 2.3¢ heramed limited

Ann: Notification regarding unquoted securities - HMD, page-12

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    Those little transactions either on the buy or sell side move the price at a disproportionate rate. No point getting bogged down on illiquid shifts either direction.

The quarterly is due in days so some clarity or spin will emerge. There’s not likely to be any real surprises in the revenue as they haven’t signed anyone new up for pilots etc so I’m thinking $200k tops.

The big pivot or catalyst etc is RHC signing a more broad and longer dated contract that picks up multiples of the JHC deal. I know there’s sales pipelines with all sorts of companies and other health services but none are signed off in the prior quarter so none can appear in the announcement that has to fall next week. That future sales pipeline is also not signed off otherwise we would have had an announcement about it all.

I’m 3 years into a 5 year outlook on HMD sometime in July or so… I think we’ll be ok or maybe not…

e-Lōvu now has HMD breathing down their neck for sales in the USA with Keith on board, that’s a positive for things to start materialising. Remember that e-Lōvu have gone to market with a white label heracare… HMD can’t lose long term unless there are no wins

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $36.62K 1.556M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1836514 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 56608 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.