HMD 8.70% 2.5¢ heramed limited

Ann: Notification regarding unquoted securities - HMD, page-11

1. 2,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    it is a bit ridiculous that I provide more updates than the company itself... what gives me the absolute shits though is the lack of follow through on all the things that I don't report on.... it is a joke some days. I've been told all sorts of things only to see nothing eventuate so it does get boring and I feel embarrassed that I've been so positive on what has turned out to be often times just smoke and mirrors...

as for anonymity... I have met a few HMD holders so I am probably a real person. Shodd is a far more sensible and diligent investor than I am so definitely listen to what he says ahead of any of the drivel that I type... I know that he has a cookie of phone numbers of important HMD types so I feel very confident that the investor web call that he is pursuing will be worthwhile.

At the end of the day.... I just can't help thinking that we will get a return simply from e-Lōvu... I don't think HMD is cactus as a business but it is getting to the point that dilution will be so significant that HMD will have to get a MASSIVE deal over then line to get som bucks back... we need to hit $100m at a minimum just to look ok... maybe we will get there? Dunno?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $9.831M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.9¢ 2.4¢ $27.90K 1.025M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 473180 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 290024 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.