LKE 2.44% 4.2¢ lake resources n.l.

troll = "a person who intentionally tries to instigate conflict,...

1. sqe
    6,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3626

troll = "a person who intentionally tries to instigate conflict, hostility, or arguments in an online social community"

Right. So me asking questions like "Where are the results" instigates conflict, hostility or arguments? Why would asking such a simple question elicit such behaviour from the LKE fanboi's? IMO, if LKE fanbois find that it instigates conflict or hostility, that is due to them not wanting questions to be asked.

You do realise that constantly stalking and replying to me won't change me posting on this here forum. This is a public company, and this is a public forum. This company can, and should, be open to public scruitiny. If you don't like that, then sorry. But that is the way it is.

If you find my content in any way steps out of line with the TOU of this here forum, then please, report it.

However constantly stalking me, calling me a troll, and whatever else the LKE fanbois want to dish up won't change me posting here. Same goes to @Spongieman, who has taken your lead of stalking.

ps. 35 days until 30th November = 840 hours. How on earth will Lilac complete 1000 hrs of testing in an 840 hr window? The company should be updating shareholders on the status of "the Dispute". IMO, you would be better of spending your time contacting management demanding an update, than labelling me a troll on an internet forum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $70.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $136.1K 3.244M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 241127 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 308147 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.