LNR 16.7% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

There are a few articles now that I've read about the REE...

1. UFX
    1,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    There are a few articles now that I've read about the REE dilema. It's amazing how fast cycles, supply/demand and price suppression can change sentiment. It was only a year ago that LNR holders were hopeful of good Gascoyne results and both DRE and HAS were buoying expectations. You only have to look at the shitty mess both HAS and DRE are in to see how wrong LNR's aspiration's were.

HAS on the outside looks good and advanced, but with its declining market cap and the raising today you have to wonder. It's essentially put all the eggs into its REE basket and I hope it works out for them somehow. DRE has as good REE credentials but not as advanced on the production timeline. It noticed the warning signs of the dipping REE and have tried to counter it with exploration of Nickel, platinoids and Gold. So far nothing brilliant has come off for them with this diversification but as always with exploration, there is hope. AR3 have REE only and are suffering big time. All the while the clock is ticking and new good discoveries are found in other countries with much cheaper labour.

I think LNR can learn a great deal from seeing what is happening to these companies regarding REE. IMO, diversifying as much as possible is the key. If LNR have to do a yearly spend on exploration on all the other properties with the exception of the new Lithium play, I'd be a little disappointed if they persist only with REE exploration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $9.775M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $194.8K 34.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 18360240 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 12542718 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 18685607
Last updated 15.31pm 03/05/2024 ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.