MIL 0.00% $1.15 millennium services group limited

Ann: Notification regarding unquoted securities - MIL, page-7

1. 1,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    My sentiment is expressed in my post https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/58119479/single. They are now being overviewed by Cannacord and I expect that they will provide assistance which will guide them past most predicaments which they might face. They have overcome most of the immediate dangers which they faced ( eg over borrowing, poor tendering, holding unprofitable contracts, renewing funding facilities). They were lucky to have the ANZ renew their facilities at a rocky and crucial period last time and I had the feeling that it was not because the bank had absolute faith in them but more because they could not see any other way out so give it another go. IMO it will not be a rocket back to their overpriced IPO offer of $2.25 about 7 years ago. It at best will be a hard grind if they are careful in an industry which is extremely competitive and has a fair turnover of staff. If they can retain good loyal staff by being the employer of choice in their field , give efficient as well as consistent excellent service to the major clients they can obtain better margins despite the severe competition. None of these actions are easy in this industry but they will excel if they can play them out. Their hierarchy appear to have the expertise despite still holding a few threads to past failures - they need to effectively feed it down to where it really matters - ground level enthusiastic employees. All just my observations and research into their past history and hierarchy connections over the past 5 years. You will have to join the dots.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.