NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

ASIC ASC Courts Regulators - surely now you are taking the piss...

1. 9,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    ASIC ASC Courts Regulators - surely now you are taking the piss as they have never done their job except in extremely public large cases and only when a test case 100% guaranteed to wind or extreme political or outside party pressure . All piss and wind and no teeth even though they have the legislation and funding but they are ineffectual . Enjoy writing your letter to ASIC or ASX or even participating in next parliamentary inquiry hoping for a better outcome or even trying to get a journalist or interested . The west is not called the wild west for no reason. Get out of the textbook and into the real world. Don't forget to keep all readers fully informed of your personal actions , self funded to get satisfaction through the courts ASX and ASIC as it will be enlightening to see their responses as I am sure every class action lawyer will a avid fan reading and admiring your tactics and success . Thanks for my weekly entertainment regarding Australian regulation and authorities taking action - sheesh the stupidity and nativity is boundless and still asking pointless questions that anyone who understand and has done their research had come to conclusions long ago.

Signed
    Mother Hood

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.