OSL 0.00% 0.9¢ oncosil medical ltd

Ann: Notification regarding unquoted securities - OSL, page-34

1. 6,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1298
    Considering previous confident investor webinar, it really makes this next quarterly potentially very interesting to see not only the revenue but information included with the quarterly in regard to forward thinking projections. They seemed enthused with how it is looking so not long to find out if this is legit or further disappointment for some investors who have been here a long time which I should take into consideration more rather than judging some investors as I know how difficult it can be when sitting in disappointment.

Previous quarterly was only $92 K in revenue , lets see if they are gaining some momentum. Further potential updates to be released in the now second half of the year could be Increased Distribution expansion , commercial agreements , approvals , awareness , trial data G-BA updates to come in the next quarter or so , R & D refund expected to be around $ 1 million , clinical trial updates , TGA , FDA , updates. There is Potential and news could be released any time.
    Last edited by MajorJohnny: 09/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $191.9K 21.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 8525000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 964494 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.