OSX 3.33% 6.2¢ osteopore limited

Performance rights should be issued only for good performance....

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Performance rights should be issued only for good performance. The gift to Mark Leong is outrageous, especially considering he was the person who should have been organising the CR at 30¢. Is he asleep except when it is time to award himself " (under) performance rights".

I generally like to avoid criticizing a company on Hot Copper, lest it bring the share price down. However, in the long term what will count is whether the company makes sales, and then profits.

Since I am on this thread, I will mention the response from the investor relations person about the blow out in staff costs from the previous quarter to this quarter . Not convincing - in Singapore employees receive a "thirteenth month" bonus. This could not possibly account for the increase from $500k to $700k. There was nothing like this increase at the same time last year. However, compared to other quarters in the last year, $500k is rather low, so nothing conclusive.

One of my concerns is how much Osteopore pays researchers. At least a reassuring answer here -
    "Osteopore does not pay researchers." That must mean that the research institutions pay them. So the staff costs must relate to administration and sales.

A couple of questions were not answered. I will probably send another email, to reask these, and also to ask how the study announced yesterday is to be funded. If any regular of this site has a question that s/he would like me to pose, please post
    Hi Drakemaster - Biotech is a dreadfully difficult field to pick stocks. The big winners of the last few years were Neuren and Telix. I didn't invest in either - for the wrong reasons in each . I don't think there is anything as promising currently on the ASX.
    You might like to look into MicroX. Don't put anything into it now - a lot still could go wrong. Look out for the catalysts of the Argus IED detector actually making sales, and the US DHS Checkpoint being approved. The share price would be much higher then , but it would be a much safer investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $7.101M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.0¢ $39.79K 653.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 518090 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 14999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.