OSX 3.33% 6.2¢ osteopore limited

Hi Mirri, I think the performance right issue of shares only get...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi Mirri, I think the performance right issue of shares only get triggered when the SP hits .225 and above (from memory). So that's in shareholder favour. Their new issuance will not hold any value at this stage.

Technically this is good to motivate the management (CFO) and to align with our interests.

Yes biotech stocks have been painful, I like the gene editing stocks in the US better, they raise cash like there is no tomorrow. ASX is still a young market filled with old souls, we need a lot more retail participation - the tide is changing thanks to new age brokers like stake, superhero etc and the podcasts like equity mates (highly recommended if you don't listen to them).But it will take a few more years.

I have a fair bit stuck in OSX, I do believe in the product and the science backing it - but this is slow as **CK and the lack of ability to raise funds comfortably is scary. If I had the same amount in Weebit Nano I would have had a few millions easy.

From their marketing posts (LinkedIn), I see them being involved a lot with india lately - another big market (Lower margins though). Hopefully the combination of EU, US, South Asian markets and the purchased vendor boost revenue.

Eagerly waiting to see the next quarterly report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $7.101M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.0¢ $39.79K 653.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 518090 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 14999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.