OSX 3.57% 5.8¢ osteopore limited

Ann: Notification regarding unquoted securities - OSX, page-4

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Hi Drakemaster,
    Luckily, on most of my Hot Copper forums there is at least one kind person who points out my mistakes. Thank you for being that on this forum!

Yes, I see that the performance rights are to be approved at the AGM . The first tranche will vest if the SP is 25¢ in five years. The last tranche will vest if the SP is 55¢ (I think) in five years. 25¢ is a low bar -even 55¢ would not please anyone who had bought at the IPO. After the rights offer my base is 20¢, so 55¢ would make me ecstatic . I would like to add more at this price, but it would be safer to wait until real progress is evident, although the SP will be higher then.

Thanks for mentioning LinkedIn - there seems to be material there that I had not seen elsewhere.

As you are a young, working person (I fear that Mirri111 will soon be closer to my truth), you are rightly seeking capital gain. You don't especially want dividends because of tax . The best GARP stock in the world may be Msft (which I am thrilled to own - wish I had more ) . Of course, you will not get the exponential returns that you may with some stocks, but it is virtually without risk. The small growth from Office and LinkedIn, the much greater growth from Azure (and not just the simple hosting of businesses in the cloud, but also additional services). (I am not factoring in ChatGPT). I am hoping for a CG of at least 7%, perhaps as much as 10%, per year for at least a few years, although the growth will slow eventually. Of course, it was a lot cheaper a few months ago. The big problem is the loss of a certain percentage if you want to sell when the AUD is much higher than when you bought.

I, too, looked at ARX. The concern was how much its products overlap with those of Polynovo and Avita, and how many overseas competitors that are very difficult to research. From the plain figures, ARX is probably doing the best, on a market cap to revenue basis. Polynovo says its synthetic product is superior
    because it reduces infection. ARX says that the biological compounds in its products fight infection.
    Polynovo is cleared in all the important jurisdictions; that may not be true of ARX. I think ARX may face more studies still to do.

MP1, Xero, 360 - all will have some growth ,but will their share prices collapse if the growth slows?( I am facing the dilemma of whether to add to my very small position in MP1)Emvision , Bluglass - the really risky end.

Sorry for being that old bird who likes expressing opinions.
    Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $6.643M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $25.51K 450.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 245506 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 17543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.