OSX 3.57% 5.8¢ osteopore limited

Hi Mirri11,My base is 20cents on the dollar as well ironically,...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi Mirri11,

My base is 20cents on the dollar as well ironically, however, that drops to .143 if our options reach the strike price; and honestly this company is reflecting some positive signals to achieve the bare minimum SP target (so worst case scenario we break even at some point).

There are also the negatives, which we all know - so I won't rehash it, it's down to - REVNEU REVENUE REVENUE.

What ARX has going for it apart from what you mentioned - their product costs are very low and hence they were able to win market share, that being said using sheep skin - I'm not if that is sustainable. I do not own them and not sure If I will, but was an interesting research. I was wanting to check on Osteopore's economic MOAT, and then one article led to the other.

MP1 I think is solid (don't own any stake in them), I have them on my watchlist since a while and will continue to study them.

PLEASE feel free to share your perspectives, ask questions - it is all welcomed. Someone always knows more than the other, so that's great for us retail investors.

I do not have questions for management just yet, because I don't believe they will tell me something I don't know and I'm not interested in vague diplomatic answers from the IR team. I understand people's position in those roles and so I can justify that.

yes it was a late CR, but regardless. My positive take away is:
    - Performance shares for Mark (qty 9 mill - should get him very motivated lol),
    - the founder continues to invest (and as I said previously, he is not a wealthy man - is he stupid ? his credentials, achievements say otherwise),
    - Strong pipeline's of research, good partnerships with academia and distribution vendors, and growing foot print.
    - SG provides strong support to companies like Osteopore and they also have a non-exclusive agreement with a Govt. arm.

for the people who whinge, if you end up investing in companies like OSX get ready to risk it significantly or be patient and book your losses when you can't hold anymore. ABC's of investing in these kind of Orgs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $6.643M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $25.51K 450.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 245506 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 17543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.