PAA 2.70% 18.0¢ pharmaust limited

Hi ID2T,Some interesting thoughts there. If one thinks about the...

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1457
    Hi ID2T,

Some interesting thoughts there. If one thinks about the setting of the exercise price for the "reward" options, I cannot see that it would have been in the company's interest to set thise price at an unachieveable level as this would defeat the purpose entirely. More likely, the company did fullt expect - and it still can happen - the SP to exceed the strike price prior to the expriy of those options, but opeted for the higher 20 cent price as this presents an opportunity to raise more capital with the same number of options converting than a 10 cent exercise price.

As regards Sam buying more shares at 8.2 cents, I'm unsure how this transaction can be used to infer that he sees this as a better deal than options at either 15c or 10c, as neither of these classes of option are available for him to purchase (the 15 cent options attached to the recent CR are unlisted, and the 10 cent options were provided by way of remuneration for professional services and, likewise, are unlisted).

What I take from his purchase is that he is very positive about the prospects for the company and sees 8.2 cents as a bit of a bargain.

Cheers

Densy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $87.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.8¢ $111.9K 621.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 522333 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 8390 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.