RAC 7.67% $1.87 race oncology ltd

We have a core program that is funded from the funds we have in...

1. 18,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5681
    We have a core program that is funded from the funds we have in the bank, but there are many other programs that we think will add significant value if we have additional funds. A good clinical example is Phase 1/2 AML trial which we will support if we have the funds. I think for the cost of this trial that we as shareholders will get an exceptional return on this investment.

I can't go into the details of the value-add preclinical program for IP reasons, but you can imagine one area might be additional mechanism-of-action studies. I can say as we continue to learn more about bisantrene in the lab and clinic that more valuable opportunities arise. Science is an iterative process where new discoveries open up new areas to explore that could not be predicted before the new discoveries were made. This is one of the things that makes research so interesting.

The funds from the options aren't going to allow us to explore everything there is to know about bisantrene, but we should be able to start on the most valuable opportunities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
-0.155(7.67%)
Mkt cap ! $317.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.08 $1.86 $706.9K 357.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2637 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 577 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.