RLT 3.40% 71.0¢ renergen limited

Here' my quick rant... As a long-time holder of Renergen stock,...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Here' my quick rant... As a long-time holder of Renergen stock, I am deeply concerned about the recent developments and the lack of transparency surrounding the project. The ongoing delays, coupled with the unclear and inconsistent communication from Stef, have left me questioning the project's viability and the company's ability to deliver on its promises.

The latest information about the Linde Gas helium tank being unfit for filling and subsequently returned is just another example of the setbacks plaguing this project. it's almost laughable! While some may view this as a sign that Renergen is ready to fill and ship helium, I cannot help but feel frustrated by the continuous delays and the apparent white lies we have been fed.It is disheartening to see our stock price approaching new lows, and the lack of concrete updates from the company only adds to the uncertainty.

We, as investors, deserve clear, concise, and honest communication from our leadership. The current state of affairs is eroding trust and confidence in Renergen's management.I urge Stef and the Renergen team to prioritize transparency and provide regular, detailed updates on the helium project's progress. We need to know the true reasons behind these delays and what steps are being taken to address the issues at hand. Vague statements and rumours circulating in the market only fuel speculation and anxiety among shareholders.

As we navigate these worrying times, we need to remain vigilant and demand accountability from our company's leadership. We have invested our hard-earned money in Renergen, believing in the potential of the helium project, and it is our right to have a clear understanding of the project's status and the challenges it faces.Until we receive satisfactory answers and see tangible progress, I cannot help but view the future of our investment with scepticism. Renergen and the management must act swiftly to restore investor confidence and provide the transparency we deserve.

Second-hand news from random social media sources such as Albie just isn't good enough for serious investors. I just hope the long-term risk is worth it...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
-0.025(3.40%)
Mkt cap ! $21.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
74.5¢ 74.5¢ 70.0¢ $93.15K 129.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 663 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.5¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.