NVA 0.00% 15.5¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Nova 4.7Moz Resource Upgrade Presentation, page-27

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Just considering why we didn't see any measured and indicated (M&I) numbers on the recent announcement and came up with an interesting theory I wanted to share.

I got in to NVA when we had 2.2 mil ounce that was discovered with only 100meter depth drill holes....
    Drilling was underway down to depths of 500m and to me the newly projected depth was clearly going to add to the resource and it was a no brainer to get in...

At the time I love the fan configuration drill pads, and the cost effective theory of not having to prepare a new pad each hole. It was the first time I had seen it performed in my short time as a resource ST....

IMO - I recon NVA thought they could pull together some M&I data from this strategy and it has essentially been a failure in that regard...

Yes I agree it has given us great IP in regard to strike direction and linking the Pads - however IMO I assume the large amount of infill drilling looming was not predicted to be undertaken to this extent and the significant amount of fan style drills was in many ways a waste of money.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $39.47K 252.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42453 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.