NVA 11.6% 19.0¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Nova Announces Pricing of US$3.3m NASDAQ IPO, page-40

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Hey, don't forget: we had received some free options (for the loyal=dopey long term investors) that were worth nothing. Great work. But after a year of preparation, there's finally a big boost to the share price after the US IPO....Obviously....NOT. It's unbelievable that nothing works at this company. Nothing. At first I was excited to see what was possible for NVA. Then I was amazed at how management destroyed the stock....then angry...but today I'm just totally distraught. I've lost all the money I invested 4 years ago (with too many repeat purchases...). Thank you guys. Thank you for nothing. Well, at least I learnt not to invest in ‘dreams’ of a management. NVA would have been good for a short term trade, but for a long term investment, it's exactly what you don't want. It burns the money for nothing. Just to be clear: I'm not going to sell now because it's not worth realising all the loss. I will keep NVA as a memory, and when the minus of 80 % has become a minus of 100 %, the pain will also finally be over....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.025(11.6%)
Mkt cap ! $40.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ $35.40K 179.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10525 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 2805 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.