ASR 14.3% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

Manabouttown,I agree there, that's why I'm real keen...

1. 5,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4010
    Manabouttown,

I agree there, that's why I'm real keen on the 400m drill at Mt stirling.

They have a zone from surface to the 270m already and open at depth.

If continuance is achieved, I'd expect the 550m level to be tested etc.

Sons of gwalia was from surface, all the way to 2km. .

At diorite, all the old mines are shallow, with no deep drilling, so there it makes sense to shallow and get open results in depth, then follow down.

At diorite. They have done much soils and identified a good amount of surface target there. A good indication shallow resources may exist firstly.

Nva, dau, tnr, nothing going on. Tnr jv credo, zuleika last year to dau so they could focus on Mt Stirling and diorite.

In a podcast, they stated they had to much ground to fund all exploration. Dau has to spend 5m plus. Nva entered the scene around March this year, well and truly after the dau jv or it might not gave occurred.

I feel they gave away 75% of zuleika to cheap for what's unfolding there. .

With Vic, the problem has been limited deep exploration, I've always felt most resources are under atleast 100m of sediments. Albury deep lead and langi logan leads.

Avoca and stawell lead yielded the riches at Stawell and presently is being drilled up more.

But the langi logan is yet to be drilled, it did have deep workings in the 1860s. It to me will yield more gold than Stawell.

It runs from bendigo, North of eaglehawk, inglewood, wedderburn and seems to dissapear under the Murray sediments North of korongvale.

It is documented in the mines dept Vic deep leads publication, 50 years ago, so explorers are slow to checkout out Vic, deep.

Back years ago, I felt it may have been source to most of golden triangles nuggets, esp around wedderburn, dunolly, kingower as most a very waterworn. Ie river gold from a deep tertiary lead.

At beechworth, I've always felt the Albury lead shed eldorado, creswick, bright, beechworth gold. Smooth gold and few reefs, beechworth has a few reefs near Stanley, but the eldirado side, nil as its source to the smooth gold.

Walhalla is also very under explored and the dargo region. Mitta Mitta also.

So yes Vic could be host to most of Australia's gold if flipped upside down. I still think when we look at all gold production from the 1850s till now, Vic has produced more than wa.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $11.37K 1.877M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 19243000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1625000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.