SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

Thanks Sir Crackpot, whats you feeling about the drill lines...

1. 4,331 Posts.
    Thanks Sir Crackpot, whats you feeling about the drill lines heading towards the middle of Conductor 1???

If current trends continue with mineralisation gaining thickness we will be looking at monster zones towards the middle which i think is a very good possibility. The mineralisation is a mixed bag of sulphides and with such a large system its only a matter of time before we get that thumping wide zone of massive sulphides(50m - 85m) I reckon its down there and the drillers will sniff it out like a dog after a bone.

On a technical note we had a massive rise from $1.50 - $1.91 and then piled on more after that, SIR is refusing to give back any ground setting a new closing high on friday($2.13), this is showing clearly again that "Smart Money" are buying and holding even though we were given announcements of Disseminated sulphides with only small zones of Massive Sulphides. Smart Money is still on the buy as they have been from day 1 based on this week which is a solid technical note. Im expecting a really big shortage of SIR shares shortly and really big demand possibly as early as next week, when these 2 wires are connected the sparks will fly!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.