SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

HopperI have a question for you and its about what would feel...

1. 4,331 Posts.
    Hopper

I have a question for you and its about what would feel worse???

My question is if you bought 400,000 shares at lets say 25c($100k cost) and sold them all at 50c which would be a solid 100% profit returning $100k in profits plus your original $100k for a total of $200k. This would be a great result for anyone.

OR

Buying the 400,000 shares at 25c, selling them at 50c for a handsome return and then seeing the stock at $2.16 after you sell about 6 weeks later. Having held the shares would be having the investor now sitting on $864k for a profit of $764k.

Now the above situation is real as this is how cookie has crumbled, where it goes from here is anyones guess, SIR could go to $5 giving that investor $2m or SIR could go all the way back to 50c giving that investor his $100k profit just like he would have had if he sold at 50c on the way up.

Its all up to the individual if he or she wishes to risk the profit they are sitting on, i myself am happy to continue to hold and see where SIR could end up, im willing to let the big profits ride, im very willing to sacrafice profits for possible upside.

In this stock market many companies rise and fall, great attention to detail must be given when looking at a stocks move and i mean you really need to look at the behaviour with a mircoscope to really understand whats happening. This is where nearly all SIR doubters and sellers(i was also a seller) have been left behind, after selling twice i quickly bought back my position at a very small premium as i clearly made a big mistake selling my shares.

The move SIR has made which has seen about 396m shares traded in the last 38 days since the discovery fir an average of just over 10m shares per day, im not sure of the average price but if you look at the chart we are looking around $1 for the VWAP which gives around $10m per day average buying and selling, i havnt seen such consistant volumes and money value flow into an explorer for the longest time.

Just look at the money trail and volumes, this is really significant. Im staying in for a little while longer....

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.