SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

Hi Fellow SIR holdersThis is my take on it, while we are all...

1. 4,331 Posts.
    Hi Fellow SIR holders

This is my take on it, while we are all gunning for massive sulphides please take note of the first 2 holes in the second row of holes that we have assays for and they were low grade nickel and copper, it was the next 3 below those low grade zones where we then slogged into the big wide zones of massive sulphides.

Now with the 3rd row in progress with again the first 2 holes hitting mostly disseminated sulphides these 2 holes have really broard zones, it seems to be that the lower grade is at the top end and getting better grades at depth as is the case with the second row of holes, we could possibly get as many as 5 more holes in the 3rd row and my money is on the sulphides again improving at depth possibly as early as the next hole below. Whats really intersting about the 3rd row is the significant width of mineralisation on this row with around 50m zones in the first 2 holes, if we can get massive sulphides in the next 3 or 4 holes below and still be pulling 50m zones the fireworks will really start.

Next week im also tipping to be possibly a big week, we have EM data to be completed and likely announced along with assays from the massive sulphide zones, this is where the grades should come in for us all.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.