SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

AlvinHole 13 unexpectedly hit a 27m zone of disseminated...

1. 4,331 Posts.
    Alvin

Hole 13 unexpectedly hit a 27m zone of disseminated sulphides and i think another very small zone below that, im not sure how the hole was designed and have no clue if it was intentional to step of the conductor as one poster previously posted it was better to have no sulphides in the hole for better results, i also have no clue about the methods used, i do know that these results for this DHEM survey are just about ready to come to the market as they were wanting to drill the next couple of lines designed around the findings of this survey and these lines were suppose to start late this week.

Below is from the announcement on the 27th of august about that specific hole.

The second diamond rig has completed a dual purpose stratigraphic and EM hole – designed to gain a better understanding of the overall geology and enable down hole EM (DHEM) to “ping” Conductor 1 approximately half way down its known plunge extent prior to deeper drill testing of the conductor itself.

This hole, SFRD0013 (a diamond tail on a previous RC hole SFRC0013), unexpectedly intersected a 27 metre thick zone of disseminated sulphides some 300 metres above the target horizon, and also intersected a narrow (<1 metre) zone of stringer sulphides at the target horizon, which is at the lower edge of Conductor 1, some 600 metres down plunge from the discovery hole (see Figure 1).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.