SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

Ann: Nova drilling update , page-96

1. 2,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Zachary

I am not sure what we are on about now. SIR have proven to be a lottery win when you and others bought in and made money and sitting on a kings ransom.

If you were so convinced its a lottery win with all the research you have done why then did you sell at $2.00 or $1.99 on the 10.09.2012 at about give or take 11.15 a.m? This I must also point out the second time you told us you sold.

You have your own game plan despite your research. Dont you believe it can get to $3. Why then did you sell at $2? Because at that time the TA is telling you that the direction may be reversing even though you think its a winning lottery ticket.

I believe in your research, i believe in crackpot and blue skies thats why i am in and watching the action and will act appropriately ie proctect profit if you have one if not then protect capital.

You and i agree SIR has been giving a lot of people a great ride. Where we will get off is entirely up to us. YMYC talk rubbish most of the time but what was given was a standard advice when they know nothing of a stock. Lets leave it as that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.