NVA 1.15% 21.5¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: NOVA EXECUTES JV & LITHIUM PROJECT UPDATE, page-20

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    NVA has had a huge end to 2017 but 2018 is the year that this little spec becomes truly known by the market as they move their double pronged attack forward with 2 massive potentially company making projects forward. Hard to believe Nova is only a 32 mill capped company with the Manitoba project alone having the potential to make it a market darling but throw in Alaska which today NVA executed definitive JV agreements and this stock is my tip for stock of 2018. The Thompson Bros lithium project remains NVA's priority project with its development path-line ahead of Alaska and currently in discussions with neighboring FAR Resources on strategically unlocking the Manitoba area together. The area is strategically well placed with direct rail access 34km away and running through to TSE listed NMX and their proposed downstream Hydromet hydroxide plant and also trucking distance to Lg Chem Michigan and Tesla Nevada.

The Thompson Bros project alone i believe is a company making project in its own right but the diversification into the Alaskan JV is a masterstroke giving NVA a JV with no dilution and an earn in project similar to AGY's Rincon project. Interestingly today's announcement see's the nomination of Louie Simens to the board who was instrumental in assisting AGY in its initial move into Argentina and now will be a key figure for NVA in its move into Alaska and as well as the development of the Manitoba lithium project. The Alaskan project having known Cobalt suggests NVA could be a key player in the battery metals market with lithium and cobalt as well as potential across the Alaskan project for gold, Nickel, copper, silver and prospects for rare earth. This diversification i believe will see NVA as a market darling in 2018 firstly as they move the Manitoba lithium project into drilling to extend the current resource and work with Far Resources to develop the area. But secondly the Alaskan project JV i believe will unlock major value across an area that is known for some of the biggest gold finds globally but also with potential for hot metals cobalt with nickel looking very attractive for 2018 as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.003(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $46.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.0¢ $31.79K 149.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5982 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 4332 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.43am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.