CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1673
    Hi Wot, just a small word of advice.

If you think the ASX is full of games and sharks, it pails in comparison to the US markets where there is way more money being deployed in both positive and negative ways.

Heck, there are people who make more in commission in 6 months than this company raised for it IPO.

Snow Lake has zero revenues, and is unlikely to have revenues for some time yet, so it will need to raise (and dilute) to achieve every milestone.

The company has set itself a high bar for the type of operation it wants to establish, which is on top of an already complicated process of building and optimising a mine.

Investors are forward looking and markets are cyclical, and whilst you may be willing to wait 5 years to get a return, unless the company has some sort of USP, I think many investors will put their money into opportunities that will offer higher returns on a shorter timeline.

Lithium is a commodity.

There are much bigger mines and operations out there that are making money right now, or are coming online in the next 12 months.

The technology around battery creation and recycling is evolving at a rapid pace, and who knows what that will look like in 5 years - which is likely to be the timeline before this goes into production.

Whilst demand is strong, there is a lot more production coming online within the next 5 years, which will take the pressure out of the market.

This is the second bull market for lithium in 5 years, and I think the company missed the second boat on this one in order to truly capitalise on the hype and opportunity.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3820/3820046-97133dfd256888a4beacf97ab620b189.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $43.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $27.14K 166.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 46263 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 161 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.