NVA 14.7% 14.5¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Nova Majority owned Snow Lake Resources Prices IPO, page-369

1. 1,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    Geez I am embarrassed to say that NVA has some retarded holders.
    Probably with 100000 shares max too lol.
    I never understood holding shares in a company and continually bashing it a on a forum....It reeks of having a screw loose. Not happy? Sell your damn share parcel like some have been doing! It's not difficult.
    To think NVA's success hinges on the Snow Lake listing is laughable. It's a great add on to NVA but the main prize is Estelle and moving a good portion of Inferred resource at Korbel to Indicated.
    Along with the scoping study I will wait patiently for these 2 catalysts for a rerate.
    There are two options for NVA, get to production (which Management is aiming to do) OR get taken over.
    They are already beginning to circle!
    I think the ASX queries has had an impact on current good news too.

It doesn't really matter what LITM does tonight. Lithium boom is here for may yrs to come and once they increase the resource the SP is going to be a lot higher from where it is now. It will rise, it will drop. But it will move north over the next yr, barring a market crash.

I have not been a fan of consolidations in the past but now understanding the reasons why NVA is doing it, I see it having a positive impact. The sooner we list in the USA the better it will be for LT holders.
    ASX just does not understand low grade bulk tonnage mines. The Yanks do though!

Why do the companies I always own attract the emotional loonies??? hahaha.

#BlockOutTheEmotionalNoise

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.025(14.7%)
Mkt cap ! $35.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 12.5¢ $227.1K 1.494M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55396 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.