NVA 8.89% 24.5¢ nova minerals limited

Love this detailed presentation. 95% of explorers / juniors do...

1. 3,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 776
    Love this detailed presentation. 95% of explorers / juniors do not mine themselves so happy for Chris to put us on the map to all investors including a big boy miner. Marketing NVA is Chris's job, he has repeated many a time his goal is to mine but he also made it clear if he gets an offer he can't refuse then it would be naive not to consider. I'm a glass half full sort of person so this to me merely tells the big bits keep an eye on what we are doing as when they come to the final years of their projects in 2023/24 as Chris mentioned they would look at juniors like us by then the SP would be a lot higher than what it is today as I strongly believe with Cathedral and RPM we are looking at over 15moz. Chris even clearly said once RPM results are out (which we will start drilling in April / May we are looking at over 10moz so I would hope this would be ready by the resource upgrade at the end of 2021. Then consider all the unnamed prospects, we are truly sitting on a monster, NVA will be life changing to anyone invested today with a million + shares and I'm proud to say I am one of those people.
    TNR investment up 25 x our initial investment, waiting on the pause to be lifted to see where this goes. I'm not invested in there personally but with NVA investment I'm excited about that too.
    Lithium project (snow lake) again increased in tonnage so the rewards keep coming with Nova.
    then there's our 9.99% of Rotor who they expect to generate 10 million $ in sales in the first year (and we had ppl questioning this and telling us to focus on our own project, clearly they go hand in hand as this will save us money and also generate us money (thank god those naysayers are not running NVA).

This is the gift that keeps on giving!

Keep it up Chris and the team!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.