NVA 5.88% 24.0¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Nova Progresses NASDAQ Dual Listing in the US, page-25

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Umm, let's see if we can read between the lines
    In addition to the drill program, in 2024 the Company will also:
    •Complete an updated global mineral resource estimate, which this year is also intended to include silver which has the potential to provide significant by-product credits, with higher indicated resources and improvements on the mill feed grade being the focus.
    MRE will be awhile as several cores will be re-assayed to include silver. There needs to be a decent amount of assays for Indicated ounces in the PFS. Updated MRE should boost the share price, as long as we're equal to or better than market expectations. I don't think the market cares enough about us to have any expectations at the moment

•Complete its strategic review with a focus on getting into production as soon as possible and continue to complete its rigorous PFS level studies.
    With more measured ounces, silver credits a stronger gold price and lower cappex, this could even look like a goer and will hopefully see a continuation in any price rise from updated MRE

•Complete the listing on a major US exchange.
    Hopefully the above 2 points have resulted in a decent share price increase. We need to have a share price of at least $4usd to list on the nasdaq.
    If we can move back to about 50c or more, I'd say there will be another 10 to 1 consolidation. Ideally the US listing will be accompanied with the sale of AK's 15% interest in Estelle. Nova needs 100% ownership to be taken seriously. There should also be a raise for around $30m usd which will clear Nebari, allow for more drilling (maiden resources at Train & Stoney &/or other) and take RPM to bankable feasibility study with all permitting in place (i may be ambitious, but it's a plan)

•Announce any further potential new discoveries as assay results continue to come in from the extensive 2023 surface exploration mapping and sampling program.
    •Update the market on the exciting antimony opportunity as discussions continue to progress.
    We need to dangle a carrot for US investors to participate and believe in further share price anticipation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.015(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $51.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.0¢ $2.1K 8.704K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21943 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.