NVA 20.0% 18.0¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Nova to Unlock the Value of its Lithium Projects, page-18

1. 689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1236
    Been a busy day for lots of stocks, but these announcements definitely take the cake.

Management delivering 100% for us holders and continue to deliver milestones not only on time, but before self imposed deadlines. Hard to keep a long term project on track, I look back at goals and targets from when I first invested a year ago and these guys have been brilliant at communications and hitting timelines.

Really exciting to see where this goes, with Estelle starting to drill, with another targeted JORC at end of year I can not wait to see where we go come Xmas.

Shame about the share price, but steady rises and from what I can tell we are in a holding pattern and making higher lows. Not a lot of downside at the minute, just need patience.

Rembering directors loaded up with 500k few weeks back, so they have skin in the game so their interests are aligned with ours - good sign

Does anyone know where Jimtraders is now? Need that feedback from him as to who’s keeping this “dud” stock propped up

Good luck guys and gals, and well done management

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.030(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $43.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 19.0¢ 16.5¢ $90.81K 517.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4036 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 48053 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.