CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2431
    Fanbol

please let me start by saying I'm no supporter of the US Democrats. I'm socially conservative. But like many of my good friends in the UZS who are Republicans, none of them, including myself would vote (again) for Trump. His woes far outweigh his pros, and this is very evident in his C-19 response. History will hold him accountable for this farce that is the high contagion/fatality rate. Not only he done noting to try to prevent it, his actions have increased the rates.

As a Republican supporter I could quote Trumps economic achievements, which of course now, are useless consider the new health paradigm. Dolcevita comments are correct regarding the FDA and the Trump's years when it comes to health care. Leaders need to lead by example, and in health, Trump is a disaster.

Having many Vietnamese relatives both in Vietnam and the US, who are mostly Catholic and pro-life, they support Republicanism to the death. But I'm horrified by their belief in Trump's conservatism. His fanny snatching mannerisms aren't representative of how any leader should behave, and on more serious issues, he had no hesitation in recently using the C-19 treatment originally derived form human fetus. So much for pro-life leadership.

Regretfully the FDA, as most US government departments have been incorrectly politicized, and this has also effected us by the FDA over-ruling of the ODAC decision.

Like it or not, Biden will bring back some normalcy to the all US systems, even if what Democrats install is less than desired. Personally, I'd prefer a mistaken Biden on some issues rather than a dictatorial narcissist on all issues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
0.040(3.42%)
Mkt cap ! $1.381B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.17 $1.22 $1.17 $5.683M 4.776M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 19746 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.