MSB 3.83% $1.26 mesoblast limited

Ann: Novartis and Mesoblast Remestemcel-L Collaboration, page-283

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    To me this is the validation I have been waiting years for in the stem cell sector. This is the first deal made in USA in this sector. The greatness of the deal lies in the fact that that the deal was made for a specific indication. This alone values our company at incomprehensible valuations.
    You see this deal involves a phase 3 study in ARDS that Novartis pays for. Thats why MESO did not get huge $$ upfront but got a good percent of future earnings.
    Anyway this sets the stage for negotiations for heart and back pain. These indications do not need any more trials. The low bar has been set now.
    If heart and or back pain trials are successful we are now validated with a previous deal with a respected big pharma company.
    Its 500 million to a billion upfront for a successful phase 3 plus double digit royalties.
    Now that Norvartis has bought in all the other sheep Pharma companies can follow a lead.
    My constant fear investing in this sector for the last 10 years was there would not be buy in from big money Pharma. That fear was warranted as they delayed validation way longer than I thought possible.
    Finally here we are.
    Good luck my fellow visionaries

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $18.41M 14.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 147916 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 46329 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.